Settlement of Travel Advance Collection Letter Inquiry Form

If you have received a letter from the Coast Guard Finance Center regarding an outstanding travel advance, and have further questions, please contact Customer Service at 1 (800) 564-5504 or (757) 523-6940.


Pay by credit card: If you have received a letter saying you owe money for a travel advance and you wish to pay by credit card, please Click Here, fill out the form and fax it to the Finance Center as directed.

If you are inquiring about a travel payment, please visit our Payment Status web page for assistance.