Web-based External Access
Who Service Is For:
All standard users with CG accounts and CAC.
End User Responsibilities:
- Have a CAC
- Standard Internet connection
- Have external CAC Card reader device and associated software
- Compliance with all CG computer use policy
External access is only available by default using Internet Explorer (IE).
For more information on other browsers, please visit TISCOM's CGPortal
page or call CGFixIT using the below resources.
How External Users Access Services:
1. All required software must be downloaded from a CG workstation onto approved media (CD/DVD) to then be transferred to a non-CG workstation.
2. Once the installation of all software and certificates are complete, the following links are available for CG employees: