Natural Resource Trustees

Only Natural Resource Trustees designated by the President, a State or Territorial Governor, or a Tribal governing authority may submit natural resource damage (NRD) claims to the NPFC.

{back to top}

Federal Trustees

Department of Agriculture (USDA)
Department of Commerce / NOAA
Department of Defense (DOD)
Department of Energy (DOE)
Department of Interior (DOI)

{back to top}

State & Tribal Trustees

We are currently updating our list of trustees.