General Suspension and Revocation Information
This site provides a central location that mariners, attorneys, or the general public can use to quickly access general information, sample forms, program contact information, press releases, rules of practice, laws and regulations, ALJ decisions, Appeal decisions and other pertinent information relating to the USCG Suspension and Revocation process. This information is intended solely for general purposes and should not be considered a substitute for the advice of an attorney.
- Suspension & Revocation (S&R) Hearing Procedures
- General overview of the procedures used by Administrative Law Judges in Suspension and Revocation Hearings
- Laws Governing Administrative Proceedings in the Coast Guard
- Links to the primary statutes that relate to Coast Guard Administrative Proceedings.
- Online Form and Filing Assistance
- Information that provides respondents and their counsel assistance for generating and filing the most commonly used forms in S&R proceedings.
- Published Articles of Interest
- Links to articles of interest that have been published.
- Research Links
- Free research links.
- Rules concerning Merchant Mariner Investigations
- Links to rules and regulations that concern suspension and revocation of credentials, casualty investigations, drug testing and NTSB appeals
- Rules of Practice, Procedure and Evidence
- Links to the rules of practice and procedure for administrative proceedings
- Subpoena Information
- Information related to subpoenas from the Rules of Practice, Procedure and Evidence for Formal Administrative Proceedings in the Coast Guard.