Announcements, System Outages and Known Issues
Web-TPAX Maintenance Completed
Access to WEB-TPAX has been restored (5/22/2013 1400 (CDT)).
Direct Access and Imaging System Outage Planned
As announced in CG-1's Flag Voice #365, a new contract has been awarded for the hosting of our Human Resources (HR) systems, Direct Access (DA) and HR Imaging System (ImageNow/WebNow). During the transition to the new provider, DA and the Imaging System will not be available. Here is the timeline for the transition:
- 28 May - HR Imaging taken offline at 1600 EDT*
- 30 May - Direct Access taken offline at 2000 EDT
- 03 Jun - Direct Access and HR Imaging on line in regular production environments at 0800 EDT.
*During the period 28 May to 03 June PPC will not be able to process user access forms for TPAX or Direct Access. PPC will resume processing user access forms when the imaging system becomes available.
See E-Mail ALSPO E/13; Direct Access/Image Now Systems Availability, for more information.
May 2013 Military Payroll Processing Complete
May Leave & Earnings Statements Posted
LESs for May are available. Go to "View Paycheck" in Direct Access under Employee Self Service to view.
May Reserve Points Statements Posted
Reserve retirement point data for May 2013 is available. Go to "View Reserve Points" in Direct Access under Self Service to view.
Pay & Personnel Center, Customer Care Branch
Direct Access, Travel and TPAX Customer Care
Call 866-PPC-USCG (772-8724)
0700-1600 (Central time) M-F & Select Weekends
Note: Password resets are not provided via telephone.
The Pay & Personnel Center (PPC), Customer Care Branch (CCB) provides one-stop shopping for active duty and reserve pay, travel (including auxiliary and civilian travel) inquiries, and user support for TPAX and Direct Access. If you need help with a service provided by PPC, complete the Online Trouble Ticket form below.
For retired pay issues, or dial retired pay directly at 1-800-772-8724(PPC-USCG) or 785-339-3415.
- Important Notices
- Direct Access Portal
- Direct Access "MYPORTALDIRECT", tutorials, demos, & new procedures.
- New DA Self Service Password Reset Procedure
- New DA Change Password Procedure
- Having trouble with TPAX password?
- If you cannot obtain your new password using the procedures in the TPAX Forgotten Password Reset Guide, please use the link below to request assistance for TPAX logon issues:
- After your password is reset and you've signed into to TPAX, you must setup your profile. Follow the procedures in the Direct-Access/TPAX Password Reset Setup Guide (pdf) to setup your profile.
- Schedule for TPAX and Web TPAX Server Maintenance
- In addition to any outages listed above PPC will be performing regular scheduled maintenance on the TPAX server the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month making TPAX unavailable from 2000 until approximately 2200 (Central Time). Please ensure you are not logged into the TPAX system during this time or you may lose any data you are working on when the maintenance begins.
- FY13 Weekend Staffing
- *Oct 20-21 | Nov 17-18 | Dec 15-16
Jan 12-13 | Feb 9-10 | Mar 16-17
*Apr 20-21 | May 18-19 | Jun 8-9
Jul 20-21 | Aug 17-18 | Sep 21-22
Hours of coverage (on the above weekends):
Phone Coverage 0800-1130 and 1230-1500
Trouble tickets worked: 0600-1130 and 1230-1600
Phone Coverage 0800-1130 and 1230-1400
Trouble tickets worked: 0600-1130 and 1230-1400
*April and October are PPC reserve training/admin weekends. Phones will not be monitored.
(For USCG Personnel/Employees Only)
Attachments: Please use the CGWEB/Intranet version of our Trouble Ticket if you need to attach supporting documents or you can and attach the documents to your email message.
Issues have been reported in cases where Internet Explorer 9 is used with this form. If you cannot select items from the Category, Type, and Reason lists, please submit your issue via email.
Top of page