Air Station Cape Cod Housing Application Process
Government Owned Family Housing
The service member will need to submit the following:
- Coast Guard Housing Application: CG 5267
- BAH/Dependency form: CG 4170A
- A copy of their orders
The member can fax their information to: (508) 968-6511.
Housing units are subject to availability.
Rent Set Aside
In an effort to provide quality, affordable housing, The Rent Set Aside Program establishes a partnership between the Coast Guard and selected housing complexes in the local community. This mutually beneficial program has several key features, which include:
- A waiver of all application fees and security deposits for active duty Coast Guard members.
- Rental applications will not be rejected based on adverse credit report information.
- Inclusion of a “military clause” in each lease.
- Monthly rental rate charges are generally favorable/consistent to members Basic Allowance for Housing (members will need to compare their specific BAH rate to the rental rates being charged.)
- All Coast Guard members who participate in the RSA program will be required to make monthly rent payments by allotment.
The Rent Set Aside properties are located in Fall River MA as well as the Providence RI Area. If you would like more information regarding the Rent Set Aside Program or any other housing opportunities you can contact the Off Base Housing Manager at (508) 968-6503.