Station Harbor Beach
Original lifeboat station was created in 1881, known as “Sand Beach”. The Station was moved in 1898 and renamed Station Harbor Beach. It was closed on April 1, 1973. During the Second World War, the facilities were enlarged to allow for the training of new recruits. Station Harbor Beach was a seasonal station only open in the summer time. However, it will become fully operational and open year round in the summer of 2004.