Please find the answers to the following questions about the COVID-19 virus and the vaccine by scrolling to the appropriate minute marker:
- Minute 6:08 – What tools do we have to fight COVID-19?
- Minute 7:13 – What are coronaviruses?
- Minute 8:21 – What are vaccines? Are there different kinds?
- Minute 11:12 – How was the COVID-19 Vaccine made so fast?
- Minute 15:53 – What is actually in the vaccine?
- Minute 25:37 – Which vaccine is best?
- Minute 26:45 – What will getting the vaccine feel like?
- Minute 30:47 – Should pregnant or lactating women get the vaccine?
- Minute 34:08 – How does the vaccine affect people with high blood pressure, diabetes, or other underlying medical conditions? Are they good for us?
- Minute 36:42 – When will children be vaccinated?
- Minute 39:03 – After being vaccinated, can you still get COVID-19, or spread it?
- Minute 40:49 – Where can you get vaccinated?
If you have any issues playing the video, please click here.
Still have questions? Email them to OutbreakQuestions@uscg.mil