Employee Assistance Program
The new Employee Assistance Program is now called CG SUPRT and can now be found at its new web site. Its support programs include:
- Face-to-face and telephonic non-medical counseling for individuals with a wide variety of psychological/life challenges.
- Telephonic assistance, consultation, and referral for a broad range of life events that individuals may need assistance with such as childcare, eldercare, college funding, and moving.
- Telephonic consultation for supervisors and commands regarding issues that may be impacting their employees/unit.
- Telephonic health coaching and information for a broad range of health issues such as smoking, weight management, and stress reduction.
- Education and self-assessment tools on a broad range of behavioral, psychological, and life event topics.
- Assistance with critical incident responses.
- Prevention and awareness activities.
- Financial and legal assistance.
- Tax preparation assistance.
To access CGSUPRT call toll free 855-CGSUPRT (855-247-8778), TTY- 855-444-8724, or go to the website at www.CGSUPRT.com.