Coast Guard Personnel Service Center
The Personnel Service Center's offices are located above Ballston Common
Mall in Arlington, VA. They are easily accessible by
metro rail, and
Once you arrive at the building, find the office building lobby.
- If you walk or use public transportation, use the 4200 Wilson Boulevard entrance (midway along the street) to enter the office lobby.
- If you are in the mall, go to the first floor (which is above the Food Court), and find the passageway to the lobby hidden between Regis
Hair Salon and the American Greetings store.
From the office lobby, take the elevator to the 11th floor, where all PSC
visitors must sign in at the Administration Office. (If you are
visiting another Coast Guard Command at Ballston, go directly to the
back to top
Ballston Common Mall is two blocks from the
Ballston-MU Metro station, a stop on the Orange Line
Metro (subway) as
well as on multiple
Metrobus and Arlington
Transit (ART) bus routes.
- At the top of the subway escalator, turn left towards the International house of Pancakes (IHOP) resturant on Stafford Street
(but don't cross the street).
- Turn right along Stafford Street and walk two short blocks to Wilson Boulevard.
- Cross Wilson Boulevard, and use the 4200 entrance into the office complex directly in front of you.
- All PSC visitors should take the elevator to the 11th floor to sign in at the Administration Office.
(If you are visiting another Coast Guard command at Ballston, go direrctly to the appropriate floor).
back to top