Skip Navigation

Security Levels

National Terrorism Advisory System (NTAS) check current status


All transferring members (regardless of rank or marital status) must obtain a release from mandatory assignment to government quarters prior to receiving BAH. A release is required before members may rent, lease, or purchase community housing. The required housing paperwork that must be filled out is the CG5267 (application for assignment to military housing) and MLCPHSG-003 (request for housing assignment determination). Submit these forms to the housing office along with a copy of your orders and a CG4170 (dependency data form).


Go to and click on installations, then click on Naval Complex San Diego and navigate through the website. All members that are requesting Lincoln Military housing must process their application through CG Sector San Diego Housing office; contact Ms. Brenda Godbolt..


The three government-owned housing at Point Loma, CA are designated as Senior Officer quarters. Questions concerning these quarters can be directed to Ms. Brenda Godbolt, Sector San Diego Housing Office, or call 619-278-7218.


Go to, this is a simple, easy and effective property listing website that allows you to access available properties with photos and robust details about the properties and area.


Make reservations in advance. Hotels fills up fast during special events in San Diego.

Download Plug-Ins: Some of the links on this page require a plug-in to view them. Links to the plug-ins are available below.
Click Here to Download Adobe Acrobat Reader Adobe Acrobat Reader (PDF)
Last Modified 7/28/2015