PAC-13: Deployable Specialized Forces (DSF)
Welcome to the U.S. Coast Guard Deployable Specialized Forces
We provide oversight and counsel to DSF units on Reserve component administrative readiness, mobilization and utilization,
and training to ensure effective mission execution.
PAC-13 reports the performance levels of Inactive Duty for Training (IDT), Active Duty for Training (ADT),
Active Duty for Operational Support (ADOS) and Readiness Management Periods (RMP) for DSF units to the Area Commander.
The PAC-13 staff oversees the mobilization and demobilization of DSF reservists, while validating members are in compliance with policy and law.
The PAC-13 staff supports DSF units to include:
- Port Security Units (PSU)
- PSU 301 (Cape Cod, MA)
- PSU 305 (Ft. Eustis, VA)
- PSU 307 (Clearwater, FL)
- PSU 308 (Kiln, MS)
- PSU 309 (Port Clinton, OH)
- PSU 311 (San Pedro, CA)
- PSU 312 (San Francisco, CA)
- PSU 313 (Everett, WA)
- Coastal Riverine Squadrons and Groups (CORIVRON) (CORIVGRU)
- CORIVGRU 1 (San Diego, CA )
- CORIVGRU 2 (Norfolk, VA)
- CORIVRON 1 (San Diego, CA)
- CORIVRON 8 (Newport, RI)
- CORIVRON 10 (Jacksonville, FL)
- CORIVRON 11 (Seal Beach, CA)
Keep Your Unit out of Harms Way: Violation FREE Zone
We have compiled a list of quick "good to know" facts.