Skip Navigation

U. S. Coast Guard Pay & Personnel Center (PPC)

Reserve Retirement Point Adjustment (RRPA)

If You Are Retired:

Coast Guard retired individuals with questions concerning their Reserve Retirement Points Statement should first contact PPC (RAS) and not PPC (ADV).

If You Have Not Yet Retired:

Coast Guard members who think that there is an error in their Reserve Retirement Point Statement should initially contact their SPO for assistance.

Initiating A Request:

If the member's SPO can not satisfactorily answer the individual's concerns then the SPO should initiate action by contacting PPC Customer Care.

Request for changes to a member's Reserve Retirement Point Statement must be supported by documentation. Documentation must be a DD-214, Reserve Point Statement, contract or Discharge Certificate or other official instrument. It is the member's responsibility to provide this documentation (PPC is not a document repository and may not be able to furnish CG documents and stores no Non-CG documents). The SPO should scan all documents so that they can be emailed to PPC and included in the Trouble Ticket that Customer Care may initiate.

This link may be helpful in obtaining documents:

For adjustments of points in cases of Active Duty and Active Duty Training credit, we will need copies of the signed orders; both front and back, that are certified "True Copy" by an individual authorized to do so.

Correspondence Course Point Credit:

IAW ALCOAST 556/09, SPO's are responsible for entering Correspondence Course points into Direct Access. If the course needs approval, the member needs to contact COMDT (CG-1331). If the Correspondence Course was entered into Direct Access and no credit was awarded, the SPO needs to ensure that the member was not on any form of active duty, including ADT, before submitting a trouble ticket to Customer Care. If applicable, PPC will enter point credit into JUMPS.

How do I obtain a reserve point statement?

Reserve Points Statements available in Direct Access Self Service to all current SELRES members. Current SELRES members can also call your Servicing Personnel office Yeoman to obtain a copy of your Point Statement at any time.

CG Reserve Retired waiting age 60 (RET-2) personnel will need to contact Pay & Personnel Center (PPC-ADV) in Topeka, KS to obtain a copy. Call their customer care line at (866) PPC-USCG (772-8724) or (785) 339-2200 or submit a request online.

Documentation Needed

For us to generate an accurate service statement we will require all of the member's prior service documentation to be scanned and emailed to us."

NOTE: For National Guard service, you may also contact the State Adjutant Generals' Office at this website Click on the State Adjutants General Roster and contact the state where member was attached.

The individual is the primary resource in furnishing this information. (Documentation can be ordered from: A SOCS will not be completed for a member who has no break in service, unless there is prior non-Coast Guard military service.

Top of page

Download Plug-Ins: Some of the links on this page require a plug-in to view them. Links to the plug-ins are available below.
Click Here to Download Adobe Acrobat Reader Adobe Acrobat Reader (PDF)
Last Modified 1/12/2016