Global Pay Logon Page Retirement Package First Time Logon Guide for Retired Pay Self-Service

PPC Retiree & Annuitant Services Branch

Welcome to the PPC Retiree & Annuitant Services Branch (RAS) web page.


Commanding Officer (RAS)
U. S. Coast Guard
Pay & Personnel Center
444 SE Quincy St
Topeka KS 66683-3591
Toll Free: 1-800-772-8724
Commercial: 785-339-3415
Fax: 785-339-3770

Retirement Processing

Please visit the Retirement Processing page for links to retirement calculators, forms, and other information you need to establish your retired pay account.

Making Changes to your Account and Accessing your Benefits and Privileges

Please visit the Directory Assistance page for information on:

Top of page


Information about your pay and benefits

2013 Tax Statements

The 2013 1099R forms are now available online through Self Service at You will have to allow pop-ups for this application in order to view your pay slip or 1099R. It will take a few moments for the system to generate and display the 1099R form. During this time the "Processing" image will display.

If you have not used Self Service before, here is the First Time Logon Guide for Retired Pay Self-Service and here is the user guide for accessing and printing your IRS Form 1099R.

Note: Personnel in "RET-2" status are not provided with IRS Form 1099r. Any 2013 earnings from U.S. Coast Guard sources for RET-2 members will be reported on IRS Form W-2.

Using Global Pay Self Service

The most convenient way to view your Retiree/Annuitant Payslip and manage your account is through Global Pay Self Service, our online account management system. Global Pay Self Service provides faster service, security, accessibility and reliability to all PPC (RAS) customers worldwide. With Global Pay Self Service you can:

Please visit our Global Pay information page for information for the first time user, forgotten password assistance and user guides.

Enrollment in the TRICARE Retiree Dental Program can provide cost-savings for dental care

The TRICARE Retiree Dental Program (TRDP) is the first and only group dental benefits plan authorized by the federal government for Uniformed Services retirees and their families. There are many reasons why enrollment in the TRDP can help save money on the cost of dental care. For more information about how enrolling in the TRDP can help reduce dental health care costs for Uniformed Services retirees and their families, visit the TRDP web site at

Changes to Retiree ID Renewal Rules

Homeland Security Directive 12 now requires retirees and family members seeking to renew or replace a military identification card to provide two types of ID, one of which must include a photo. A list of acceptable documents can be found in PDF format on page No. 4 of Form I-9 (see the link below to access this form):

Before visiting a military ID card issuing facility, you may want to call first to determine what specific documents may be required, and to verify the process to renew or replace an ID card. For contact information and the location of the nearest ID card issuing facility, visit the RAPIDS Site Locator website. On this website, you can search by city, state or ZIP code:

Moving? Don't forget to update your State Income Tax withholding

As a reminder when moving from one state to another and updating your home mailing address, don't forget to change your state tax withholdings. The retiree must request a change for state tax as an address change does not automatically change or stop the state information that the tax is being paid to.

Top of page

Download Plug-Ins
Download Plug-Ins: Some of the links on this page require a plug-in to view them. Links to the plug-ins are available below.
Click Here to Download Adobe Acrobat Reader Adobe Acrobat Reader (PDF)
Last Modified 8/15/2014