Go to College
Active Duty Member
Find out what credit you've earned for military experience
- What is Joint Service Transcript
- The Joint Service Transcript is a joint military service transcript showing ACE credit recommendations for the Army, Coast Guard, Navy, and Marines. For the Coast Guard, the JST is available for active duty, reserve, civilian, spouses of active duty, and Auxiliary members. Spouses and Auxiliary members will have to request access through the Registrarís Office (RO) to be added to the system.
- Unofficial Transcript
- By clicking on the JST site, you can locate your unofficial transcript. Members can use their CAC card to log into the site. Individuals who do not have a CAC card, can set up an account and log into the system. It is advised that members check their unofficial transcript to make sure that all courses and occupations are listed.
- Official Transcript
- Log into the JST to request an official transcript.
- Omissions on JST Transcript: Complete the Application for Correction to JST
Application for Correction Form CGI-1562.
- Documents to assist members:
- JST Frequently Asked Questions
Schedule an advising appointment with your ESO
- Your first step towards college should be an advising appointment with your Education Services Officer (ESO) to discuss your college goals.
- Full-time ESOs can provide a variety of advising assistance including:
- Interest Inventories to help you select a major.
- Additional information on selecting a college.
- Assistance on applying for a SOCCOAST agreement.
- Information on how to get study guides and schedule examinations for credit.
- Collateral and full-time ESOs can provide:
- Assistance with applying for Tuition Assistance or Grants.
- Assistance with applying for an unofficial or official transcript.
- If your unit has a collateral duty ESO, they can assist you in scheduling an advising appointment with the nearest full-time ESO.