Human Resources Operations Division
The Human Resources Operations Division:
- Serves as the principal advisor to senior command officials on a
wide variety of civilian human resources matters and issues to include
position management and classification, recruitment and staffing,
compensation, performance management, incentive awards, disciplinary and
performance-based actions, grievances, labor relations, basic benefits,
leave, incentive awards, restructuring the workforce, reduction-in-force
actions, and workers compensation.
- Serves as the Civilian Human Resources Office’s first point of
contact for customers.
- Conducts recruitment and staffing activities, provides advice and
guidance on appropriate recruitment methods, and coordinates travel
order requests for Permanent Change in Station moves.
- Evaluates and classifies civilian positions, maintains records of
authorized position descriptions and billet allocations, provides
recommendations on position management issues, and interprets and
administers pay policies and regulations.
- Provides advice and assistances to managers and employees on basic
benefits, performance management, incentive awards programs, leave
regulations, and workers compensation.
- Maintains official records of all civilian employees, processes
personnel actions and maintain all personnel information in associated
soft/hardware applications. Liaises with payroll office to ensure proper
salary payments and compliance with third-party settlement decisions.
- Establishes communication through a variety of means to advise on
issues of interest and concern to military and civilian workforce
assigned to the locale.
- Monitors civilian human resources activities to ensure compliance
with all appropriate laws, regulations, policies and procedures and the
accurate and time completion of all assigned task.