CG Institute Map and Directions
Education Services Officer
Driving directions from Will Rogers World Airport
- Start out going NORTH on TERMINAL DR toward AMELIA EARHART LN.
- TERMINAL DR becomes S MERIDIAN AVE.
- Take the WESTBOUND AIRPORT RD ramp.
- Merge onto AIRPORT RD.
- Take the SOUTHBOUND MACARTHUR BLVD exit.
- Merge onto S MACARTHUR BLVD.
- Turn left onto Mike Monroney Blvd onto the Mike Monroney Aeronautical Center (MMAC) Campus. Take the first left turn before you reach the guard station.
- Proceed around the Visitor Center parking lot to the vehicle inspection station. Your ID badge and vehicle pass will be waiting there for you.
- Once you depart the Visitor's Center, turn right to exit the parking lot and follow the acces road to Airport Drive. At Airport Drive, turn right (south).
- Proceed to the second intersection and turn left onto 64th Street (east).
- Proceed to the second intersection and turn right onto S. Denning Avenue.
- In order to access the MMAC it is a requirement to have both a visitor’s badge and a vehicle permit. Both can be obtained at the visitor’s center on your first day. Be sure to bring a photo ID. Please allow travel time from your hotel obtain your visitor’s badge and vehicle permit prior to the 0800 start time of the course.
- Click on the in the map below. Select Direction in the popup window. You will be directed to a Google maps page where you can enter the address of your hotel to get customized directions to the CG Institute.
View Coast Guard Institute in a larger map