Submit Tests for Scoring
Education Services Officer
Library unit scoring procedures
- Library Units use the online answer sheet in TACCTS to submit tests for scoring. (EXCEPT Auxiliary tests)
- Submit tests through the online answer sheet in TACCTS (Course Support and Testing Main Page - Administer EOCT)
- Job aid for online test entry and submission.
- You should receive an email with the unofficial score within a few minutes. If you do not receive the email, contact the CST division at 405-954-2437.
Non-library unit scoring procedures
- Non-library units submit original 2800 answer sheets and member's test booklet back to CGI for scoring.
- Tests and answer sheets must be double enveloped and correctly marked for mail. See mailing instructions for EOCT.
- For test security reasons, it is strongly recommended that all tests be mailed via FedEx so that there is a tracking number.
Scoring procedures for Auxiliarists