DANTES Test Control Officer (TCO)
Education Services Officer
What is a DANTES TCO?
- A DANTES test control officer is authorized by DANTES to administer DANTES sponsored examination programs including CLEP, DSST and Excelsior exams.
- Each DANTES TCO establishes a DANTES test site according DANTES policies and procedures.
- The DANTES Testing Program has very strict rules on how to be designated a Test Control Officer/Alternate Test Control Officer as well as many requirements for the conduct of the program.
How do I become a DANTES TCO and establish a test site?
- To establish a DANTES-sponsored Test Site, commands must submit a request (see sample DANTES-Sponsored Test Site Establishment and DANTES TCO/ATCO Nomination Request), to the Coast Guard Institute for endorsement.
- The Coast Guard Institute forwards the endorsed request to DANTES Code 20C.
DANTES TCO policies and procedures
Template for DANTES TCO SOP
DANTES TCO FAQ