Draft Technical Package
The release of the draft technical package was announced on the Federal Business Opportunity website on March 12, 2012. The Coast Guard’s goal in releasing the draft technical package is to receive industry feedback on our newly released requirements and provide an update on the results of the industry feedback on the draft System Specification released in 2011. (Please see memo)
This release includes:
- The draft Statements of Work (SOW):
- General SOW (RFP Section C) - defines the effort applicable to all phases of design, production, testing and delivery of the OPC.
- Phase I SOW - defines the effort for Preliminary Design (PD) and Contract Design (CD) of the OPC; it supplements the General SOW.
- Detail Design SOW - defines the effort for Detail Design (DD) of the OPC; it supplements the General SOW.
- Construction SOW - defines the effort for the construction phase of the OPC; it supplements the General SOW.
- Draft Schedule A - outlines the intended Government Furnished Equipment (GFE) for the OPC contract;
- Draft Schedule C - outlines the intended Government Furnished Information (GFI) for the contract;
- Draft DD-254 - outlines the anticipated security requirements for the contract.
The requirements in the draft technical package are not final – we expect the requirements to change as a result of industry review. Please provide your comments incrementally, but in any event no later than April 30, 2012. The Coast Guard cannot guarantee that any comments received after this date will be reviewed and considered for incorporation into the draft Request For Proposal (RFP).
Thank you for your interest and participation in the Coast Guard’s OPC project.
Some of the links on this page require a plug-in to view them. Links to the plug-ins are available below.
Adobe Acrobat Reader (PDF)
Last Modified 3/14/2012