How to submit an application using WebTA
Education Services Officer
Getting started with WebTA
- Establish a Navy Knowledge Online (NKO) account. This allows you to log into the My Education (WebTA) site and approve applications. Detailed instructions are in the WebTA SOP for ESOs.
- Inform your members that they should use WebTA. Make sure they have the WebTA SOP for Members and your email address.
How to review and approve applications
- Detailed instructions on accessing and approving applications are in the WebTA SOP for ESOs.
- Check the application to certify that:
- the applicant is eligible for tuition assistance
- the course(s) listed are offered by an accredited institution and is on the School Code Listing of college eligible for TA.
- the applicant will earn college credit after completing the course(s)
- the applicant has provided you with documentation from the institution showing proof of enrollment, courses enrolled in and current tuition and fee costs.
- no unauthorized fees are added into the cost
- Once you have reviewed and approved the application, it is automatically forwarded to CG Institute.