Education Services Officer
What is the CGI ESO Orientation?
- The Coast Guard Institute is pleased to provide a two day "ESO Orientation Course" at the Coast Guard Institute in Oklahoma City. The course is designed for new Full-time and Collateral Duty ESOs. Experienced ESOs who desire a "tune up" are also encouraged to attend. Courses will be held on Wednesday and Thursday every month and are limited to 12 personnel.
- The course is designed to provide the fundamental skills and knowledge new ESOs need to begin their duties and provides an orientation to the role of the CGI and its relationship with the field ESOs. Each attendee will be provided briefings and hands-on training with every business line of the CGI, as well as meet the staff of the CGI.
- Commands will be expected to provide TAD funding to include transportation. Transportation cannot be provided to the USCG Institute. Please allow time on the first day to gain access via visitor's gate at the Mike Monroney Aeronautical Center (MMAC)
- The USCG Institute is located on the MMAC complex. Please review the section titled "Planning Your Visit" for hotel information, driving directions and other information.
- We encourage you to consider this opportunity and look forward to seeing you in Oklahoma City!
When is it scheduled?
- **No classes currently scheduled at this time**
- Register for an Orientation Class
- NOTE: The ESO Orientation registration form is for CG Personnel ONLY and must be accessed from a CG network workstation.