CGI Campus News FY-11
Education Services Officer
Coast Guard Foundation Seeks Feedback
- The Foundation is looking for your feedback regarding the impact of the Coast Guard Foundation and Vander Putten Education Grants.
- The CGF Grant document contains six questions that will help them continue to help deserving Coast Guard men and women achieve their educational goals.
- Please pass the survey to those at your units that have received money from either of the grants. The feedback is voluntary. It was through feedback such as this that the idea for the spouse grant was formed. Your feedback does make a difference.
- Replies should be sent to YN3 Chelsey Johnson of the Coast Guard Institute at: Chelsey.R.Johnson@uscg.mil
- When released, the ALCOASTs announcing this year's ESO Symposium and annual awards will direct you to the Institute website or to this edition of the Campus News for more information.
- The Institute is now accepting nominations for the Education Services Officer of the Year, the Vander Putten Inspirational Student of the Year, applications for the Education Advisory Council, and abstracts for presentation at the ESO Symposium. All are due to the Institute by 24 June.
Some of the links on this page require a plug-in to view them. Links to the plug-ins are available below.
Last Modified 9/19/2013