Request an Update to Your Assessment
Active Duty Member
Why request an update?
- You may want to request an update when there have been significant changes to your advancement/training history or you have completed additional DANTES examinations.
- You are ready to enroll in or graduate with a specific college and want your official transcript to reflect all of your experience.
How do I apply?
What should I include with my request?
You can include any of the following. However, only submit documentation that was not previously submitted for your assessment.
- Your advancement history will be obtained from Direct Access. Before applying, review your DA promotion history and have any necessary changes/updates completed.
- Your "A" and "C" school history will be obtained from Direct Access. Before applying, review your DA training history and have any necessary changes/updates completed. Documentation is required for Emergency Medical Technician, Boarding Officer, Boarding Team Member or any other school whose location cannot be determined in DA.
- Prior military training and other non-Coast Guard school information including:
- Courses NOT listed in Direct Access that are 5 or more days in length.
- Courses attended at a DOD agency, other US Government agency or private agency that are 5 or more days in length.
- A valid legible copy of your DD-214 for prior service training.
- Score reports for CLEP/DSST/Excelsior exams and Defense Language Proficiency Tests (DLPT).
- Certificates & licenses such as FAA Pilot License, FAA Airframe & Power Plant License. Temporary Airman Certificates cannot be accepted.
Why do I need an update?
- Will ensure that your record is current prior to requesting a transcript be sent to your college.
Some of the links on this page require a plug-in to view them. Links to the plug-ins are available below.
Adobe Acrobat Reader (PDF)
Last Modified 1/12/2016