Request an Assessment of Military Experience
Active Duty Member
What is an unofficial transcript?
- The unofficial transcript consists of the following parts:
- Resident and nonresident military courses
- Advancement history
- DANTES exams
- Professional licensures/certifications
- Academic courses that were paid through Tuition Assistance
- The unofficial transcript allows the member to see what credits the member has and to apply those credits toward a degree plan. Most military credits fall in the area of free electives, technical credits, and specialized areas of study. If a member chooses a plan in the subject area of the rate or occupation, more hours will be satisfied for the plan. If the member chooses a totally different subject area, fewer hours will satisfy the degree plan.
How do I apply?
- Log into the JST website to review your unofficial transcript. Check to see if all of your course work and occupations are listed. You may print out a copy of the unofficial to share with your ESO for more advice.
What is the value of the unofficial transcript?
- Ensures your record is up-to-date before requesting a transcript be sent to a college
- Ensures your record is correct before requesting a SOC student agreement
- Gives you a complete listing of ACE reommended credits for courses and advancements you have achieved.
How do I correct errors on the JST?
- Complete Application for Correction Form CG-1562 on website and give it along with documentation to your ESO to submit through TACCTS.
Some of the links on this page require a plug-in to view them. Links to the plug-ins are available below.
Adobe Acrobat Reader (PDF)
Last Modified 5/11/2015