- The dental department is staffed by three U.S. Public Health Service dental officers, a civilian Certified Dental Assistant,
a Registered Dental Hygienist and Health Service Technicians that assist the dental officers with patient care and procedures.
- Dental Services are available for active duty on a scheduled basis.
- Active duty exams and sick call are conducted on a walk-in basis at 7:00 A.M., Monday through Friday. All members are required to
be in the uniform of the day.
- Cadet exams are scheduled annually for each class.
The clinic is closed for training.
For active duty and cadets is available at all times.
Appointments for dental services are made through the dental appointment desk from 0700-1130 and 1300-1530 Monday through Friday at (860) 444-8424.
- The physical therapy clinic is staffed by a licensed and certified U.S. Public Health Service
- We are outfitted with a wide array of the most modern equipment for the treatment of
neuromusculoskeletal dysfunction. Our staff provides comprehensive evaluation and treatment of
most orthopedic conditions as well as post-surgical rehabilitation.
- The physical therapy department is located on the third floor of Michel Hall.
- New evaluations are performed during the hours of 0700-0800, Monday-Friday. It is asked
that patients bring their medical records for evaluations.
- Non-active duty beneficiaries are seen on a space available basis.
- For further information or to schedule follow up therapy contact the physical therapy
department at (860) 444-8414.
- Appointments for the Physical Therapy department are scheduled from 0700-1130 and
1300-1530 Monday through Friday at (860) 444-8414.
- Psychiatric services are provided by a licensed and certified U.S. Public Health Service
psychiatrist, whose primary responsibility is caring for the cadet and active duty
- Other beneficiaries are seen on a space available basis.
- Messages for the staff psychiatrist can be left at (860) 444-8438.
- Appointments for the Psychiatry department are scheduled through the appointment desk from 0700-1130 and
1300-1530 Monday through Friday at (860) 444-8402.
- The Radiology Department is over seen by an ARRT Certified and Connecticut State licensed Radiology Technologist and a Medical Officer.
Routine X-rays are performed on site, while specialized procedures such as CT Scans, MRI's and Nuclear Medicine
procedures are arranged with other military or civilian sources.