Capitol Hill Workshop
About the Course
The Capitol Hill Workshop is conducted by Alan L.
Freed Associates in Washington, D.C. It provides managers with a timely,
in-depth look at changing political and policy struggles and how
Congress will attempt to shape and realign America's future as we
enter the 21st Century.
The training requires participants to be away from
their position for 3 days.
- Gain insights into major issues and policies
facing America today.
- Understand current policy debates that are of
specific interest to senior federal managers.
GS 13-15, O4-O6, NF-5
25-27 Mar 2014 (Application Deadline
02 Dec 2013)
09-11 Sept 2014 (Application Deadline
02 Dec 2013)
- Coordinate with your Training Officer or ESO to
submit an Electronic Training Request (ETR) using Direct Access.
Course code: 500921.
- Write a statement that describes: (a) Your
current leadership responsibilities, and
(b) your current/and or anticipated responsibilities involving
- E-mail the statement as an attachment
- Include the course title and convening date
within the subject line of the e-mail.
- Include your supervisor in the cc line of
Costs are paid by Coast Guard Headquarters (AFC
56 "C" school account).
Selected individuals will be notified by record
message traffic of their selection. Alternates will be selected and will
attend the program in the event a primary candidate cannot attend.
Leadership and Professional Development Opportunities