Workforce Management Division
The Workforce Management Division:
- Develops civilian policies and provides program oversight for the
staffing, classification, recruitment, compensation programs.
- Manages the civilian recruitment program to include, formulating
recruitment plans and initiatives to meet specific program area needs.
- Develops staffing policies and procedures to address promotion,
placement, conditions of employment, reduction-in-force, and transfer of
- Develops compensation policies to address basic compensation,
premium pay, allowances, differentials, and other special workforces.
- Adjudicates civilian claims and waivers with respect to
- Adjudicates classification appeals.