Skip Navigation
Pictures of TRACEN Petaluma

Housing Facilities

Permanent Party

Family Housing

Training Center Petaluma Family Housing units include: Command Quarters, Senior Personnel Housing units (E-9 and above), and Enlisted Housing units (E-1 through E-8).


TRACEN Petaluma does not have Unaccompanied Personnel Housing available. All Permanent Party personnel without dependents are authorized Basic Allowance for Housing without dependents for this area after they obtain a relase from Housing.

Student Personnel

Student Barracks information can be found at the Barracks page.

A School students will not be authorized to reside in Family Housing. All incoming A School students who are married should contact the Housing Office for information on housing options and to obtain authorization for BAH.

Last Modified 1/12/2016