Skip Navigation


Security Levels

ATC Patch

Aviation Training Center (ATC)

Mobile, Alabama

Serving the Coast Guard Aviation Community World Wide



ADMIN/ID Card Office

The Customer Service branch of the Personnel Department is chartered with issuing ID cards.

We also provide assistance with TPAX and TDY travel.
Primary point of contact: TDY/TPAX POC: Servicing Petty Officer (251) 441-6063

T-PAX tutorial

Main Customer Service Center #: (251) 441-6717 press # 1

ID Card Issuing Hours:

           Monday thru Thursday: 0800 - 1500
           Friday: 0800 – 1100     



The following are the only acceptable forms of ID in order to receive a ID card. Expired ID cards are not a valid form of ID.

Group A

Group B

U.S. Military card

Certificate of U.S. Citizenship (INS Form N-560


or N-561)

Military dependents ID card

Certificate of Naturalization (INS Form N-550


or N-570)

Driver’s license or ID card issued by a state or

Foreign Passport

outlying possession of the U.S. provided it


contains a photograph.


ID Card issued by federal, state, or local

Unexpired Reentry Permits (INS Form I-327)

government agencies or entities provided it


contains a photograph.


U.S. Passport

Unexpired Refugee Travel Document (INS


Form I-571)

U.S. Coast Guard, Merchant Mariner Card

School ID with a photograph

Permanent Resident Card or Alien Registration

Voter’s registration card

Receipt Card with photograph


(INS Form I-151 or I-551)


Unexpired Temporary Resident Card (INS

Native American tribal document

Form I-688)


Unexpired Employment Authorization Card

Drivers license issued by a Canadian

(INS Form I-688A)

government authority

Unexpired Employment Authorization

U.S. social security card issued by the Social

Document issued by the INS which contains

Security Administration

photograph (INS Form I-688B)



Certification of Birth Abroad issued by the
















Department of State (Form FS-545 or Form DS-


Original or certified copy of a birth certificate

issued by a state, county, municipal authority or

outlying possession of the U.S. bearing an

official seal

U.S. Citizen ID Card (INS Form I-197)

ID Card for use of Resident Citizen in the U.S.

(INS Form I-179)

Unexpired employment authorization

document issued by the INS

For persons under the age of 18 who are

unable to present a document listed above:

School record or report card

Clinic, doctor or hospital record


Day-care or nursery school record



Download Plug-Ins: Some of the links on this page require a plug-in to view them. Links to the plug-ins are available below.
Click Here to Download Adobe Acrobat Reader Adobe Acrobat Reader (PDF)
Last Modified 1/12/2016