Education Services Officer
MOU for library units
- All library units shall have on file a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) from CG Institute.
- Example of the MOU.
- To get a copy of your MOU, submit a TACCTS ticket to CGI Division with the description Request for MOU.
ESO designation/relief letters
Test inventory requirements
- Both library and non-library units are required to complete a monthly inventory of all EOCTs.
- Compare the physical test inventory to the inventory listed in TACCTS for your unit.
- Notify the CST Division of any discrepancies via a TACCTS issue.
- It is suggested that you complete your inventory by the 5th of each month. Having a regular inventory schedule will prevent you from getting locked out of TACCTS.
- Job aid for library unit inventory.
- Job aid for non-library unit inventory.
Test administration log
Answer sheet retention
- Library units shall retain copies of online answer sheet until results appear in DA.
- Non-library units shall retain copies of the paper answer sheet until results appear in DA.
- Keeping these copies are important. They are the only record of the exam if there is an error in internet transmission or a package is lost in the mail.
- When notified by CG Institute or if a unit no longer requires an exam, tests may be destroyed by the ESO.
- Tests should be cross-cut shredded with a witness present. Destruction should be noted in a destruction log. This log is mandatory as it provides audit accountability for the EOCTs.
- Sample of a destruction log. (excel)
- After destruction, you should send a TACCTS ticket to CST including information on exactly what was destroyed. CST will then remove the tests from your TACCTS inventory.
Some of the links on this page require a plug-in to view them. Links to the plug-ins are available below.
Adobe Acrobat Reader (PDF)
Last Modified 10/21/2014