Go to College
Active Duty Member
Find out what credit you've earned for military experience
Schedule an advising appointment with your ESO
- Your first step towards college should be an advising appointment with your Education Services Officer (ESO) to discuss your college goals.
- Full-time ESOs can provide a variety of advising assistance including:
- Interest Inventories to help you select a major.
- Additional information on selecting a college.
- Assistance on applying for a SOCCOAST agreement.
- Information on how to get study guides and schedule examinations for credit.
- Collateral and full-time ESOs can provide:
- Assistance with applying for Tuition Assistance or Grants.
- Assistance with applying for an unofficial or official transcript.
- If your unit has a collateral duty ESO, they can assist you in scheduling an advising appointment with the nearest full-time ESO.