Mission Support Branch (FC-Tms)
The Mission Support branch provides program managers and rating force managers within Deputy Commandant
for Mission Support (DCMS) with high quality workforce performance consulting services and training
- Approve curriculum outlines for all Coast Guard training and associated requirements including
audience, content and delivery.
- Coordinate the planning and implementation of changed or new training solutions and evaluate for
efficiency and effectiveness.
- Develop, maintain, and implement training system standard processes and procedures.
- Coordinate with the Operations branch for training center and training support command assessment
and standardization visits.
- Validate, coordinate, and analyze workforce performance problems and opportunities in support of
Coast Guard program managers using Human Performance Technology (HPT) methods.
- Coordinate performance, occupational, and training analysis with program managers and rating force
- Coordinate with appropriate training and resource managers any changes to courses that will
necessitate changes in resource levels.
- Coordinate and manage the training evaluation program to include assessing quality, impact, and cost of
training and performance support interventions for DCMS sponsored initiatives.
- Collect, coordinate, and validate training and education requirements from DCMS.
- Review concurrent clearance documents for operational training system impacts.
- Review Resource Proposals for operational training system impacts.
- Facilitate the Enlisted Qualification Review process for DCMS related ratings.
- Act as program manager for the Performance Technology postgraduate program.