"We manage our systems to provide the knowledge, skills, attitudes, and abilities to the workforce
and to influence the work environment that enables workforce performance and ultimately mission
"Superior Workforce Performance"
- Develop and maintain plans and policies for training, education, and development programs for the Coast Guard
- Develop standards and evaluation programs to determine the effectiveness of all performance solutions.
- Serve as program manager for recruit training, instructor development, and course designer programs.
- Develop Human Performance Technology expertise across the Coast Guard.
- Coordinate performance, training, education, and development plans and policy with the Deputy Commandant for
Operations (DCO) and Deputy Commandant for Mission Support (DCMS).
- Monitor a system wide performance assessment program to include training, evaluation, impact, cost, and performance
- Serve as the Coast guard link to DHS for agency wide training initiatives.
- Serve as the Headquarters focal point for programming and budgeting information for the performance, training, and