HH-65C "Dolphin" helicopter from Air Station Detroit over the Detroit River with the Renaissance Center and Downtown Detroit in the Background.
U.S. Coast Guard Air Station Detroit
Thank you for your interest in U.S. Coast Guard Air Station
Detroit. The men and women serving at Air Station Detroit strive to meet the Coast Guard's motto
Semper Paratus as they focus on their mission.
This website is intended to aid those currently assigned and those newly assigned to
Air Station Detroit, as well as transient air crew and the American public. We
hope you find the information presented here informative and useful.
Air Station Detroit's Mission
Provide safe and reliable aircraft with highly trained crews to achieve operational excellence.
- Execute the mission safely
- Take care of our people and families
- Grow more leaders
All while embodying the Coast Guard core values of honor, respect and devotion to duty, being good neighbors in the community, and having fun
- Work Hard
- Work Smart
- Work Together
- Be Safe
- Be Responsible
- Be Professional
- Take Care of Shipmates
- Take Care of Family
- Take Care of Self
- Coast Guard News
- Coast Guard News from the Great Lakes
- Officila Blog of the U.S. Coast Guard
- Official Blog of the U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary
- Coast Guard News Channel >> News Channel
- Coast Guard Videos >> View Videos
- Coast Guard Adventure Sends Riders Soaring >> View Article>> View Slide Show
- The Coast Guard trains to combat terrorism
- Coast Guard Helicopter Drops In At Round Hill Elementary
- Learn about Beach Safety and Rip Currents on the Great Lakes or the Ocean, it could save your life
- How long can you tread water?
- Boat Safe, Boat Sober
- Got Questions? These Rescue Swimmers have answers
- U.S. Coast Guard Air Station Detroit recognized for Public Safety Education
- A Coast Guard Air Crew teamed up with Michigan State Police to locate, rescue lost man in Ontonagon County
- Coast Guard holds Change of Command & Retirement Ceremonies at Sector Sault Ste Marie
- Coast Guard reminds boaters of risks, penalties for boating under influence of drugs or alcohol
- Coast Guard urges boaters to check their lifesaving equipment. Free information on vessel safety checks.
- Coast Guard locates 4 boaters on overdue vessel, concluding 9-hour search
- Ninth Coast Guard District Commander, delivers opening remarks at the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative meeting
- Station St. Clair Shores rescues Boaters in distress
- Air Station Traverse City holds Change of Command Ceremony
- Michigan DNR Officer Recognized by Coast Guard
- Freedom Festival Fireworks viewed from the USCGC Bristol Bay 25 JUN 2013
- Coast Guard holds change-of-command, retirement for Great Lakes District Commander
- Coast Guard Medevacs a Canadian from Lake Erie freighter
- Coast Guard Medevacs ailing Canadian from Lake Huron freighter
- Air Stations to end seasonal air facilities in Michigan and Illinois/li>
United States Coast Guard
Air Station Detroit
1461 N. Perimeter Rd.
Mt. Clemens, MI. 48045
Some of the links on this page require a plug-in to view them. Links to the plug-ins are available below.
Windows Media Player
Last Modified 12/26/2014