Security Levels

National Terrorism Advisory System (NTAS) check current status
Welcome To U.S. Coast Guard Station Panama City

Coast Guard Station Panama City is located adjacent to Naval Support Activity Panama City in the resort community of Panama City Beach, Florida.

It was originally established in 1933 at St. Andrew's Marina and was later moved to Alligator Bayou located on the western shore of St. Andrew Bay, in October 1971.

The present Coast Guard Station was dedicated in November 1990. The main building is 14,000 square feet and is situated on 11 acres of land. The Station has two 41-foot utility boats and 2  25-foot SAFE boats to carry out our Search and Rescue, Law Enforcement, and Environmental Protection missions. The Station’s area of responsibility extends 30 miles offshore and stretches 168 miles of coastline from Lake Powell in the west, to Rock Island in the east. This large area also incorporates the vigilant watch over 40 bayous, 18 rivers, 16 bays, 3 sounds, 2 lakes and 107.5 statute miles of Intra-coastal Waterway. The Station is billeted for 28 active duty Coast Guard personnel and 21 reservists. The Station is the call-out authority for seven Coast Guard Auxiliary Flotillas. Coast Guard Station Panama City is the host command for four tenant commands which include: Coast Guard Cutter COHO, Aids to Navigation Team, Marine Safety Detachment, and the Electronic Support Detachment.

The Station has served the public with excellence for 70 years and will continue to provide the public with the best “Professional, Quality Maritime Service To All."

US COAST GUARD STATION PANAMA CITY
Download Plug-Ins
Download Plug-Ins: Some of the links on this page require a plug-in to view them. Links to the plug-ins are available below.
Click Here to Download Adobe Acrobat Reader Adobe Acrobat Reader (PDF)
Last Modified 9/19/2013