It is encouraged
to contact your sponsor prior to reporting. Members are to report to
1500 15th street Mobile, AL 36615, located at Sector Mobile
Alabama. After hours members are to check in with CDO. In the
event that the ship is underway members are to report to Sector Mobile
- How much personal storage space is available
- 20 Cubic Feet
- What uniform to report in?
- Tropical Dress Blue
- Who do I ask for if my sponsor is not available?
- Uniform normally worn durring the workday?
- Are quarters and or barracks available?
- Should member submit a housing application to the housing office?
- Where do most people live?
- Throughout Mobile and Baldwin County
- Will a single non-rate live on board?
- Yes, onboard until qualified inport watchstander
- What is the average temperature?
- Summer 90+ F Winter 30+ F
- What are the ratings present at unit?
- BM, MK, ET, EM, DC, SK, FS
- Is there any continuing Education available in area?
- Faulkner University, University of South AL, Online classes
- What is the average inport duty rotation?
- Watchstander 1 in 6