- Keep public informed about the Air Station's ongoing operations and
- Take an active role in community activities and challenges in order
to foster understanding and support for our missions.
- Help CG recruit, motivate and retain highly professional people to
continue our quality service.
- Help save lives by educating and informing the public, thus reducing
accidents and casualties.
- Communicate with target audiences to deter and dissuade illegal
activity before it begins.
- Inform elected and public officials of the CG's role in their
community and nation.
Request a Static Display, Tour, Search and Rescue Demo
- In order to process your request for a helicopter
static display or demonstration, our questionnaire needs to be
completed and returned to the public affairs officer at Air Station
- Before committing to an event we must receive approval
from our district office in New Orleans, LA.
- Once scheduled we may be
forced to cancel or postpone the event due to operational requirements, weather
or another unforeseeable event.
- It is very important that you
provide detailed information about the landing site (i.e.
photos, obstacles, etc.).
- Maps can be hand drawn and faxed to (504)
393-6035. Please include dimensions of the landing area and
predominant landmarks that are identifiable from the air (i.e.
shopping centers, lakes, highways, power lines, etc.).
For additional information please contact the Air
Station New Orleans Public Affairs Officer at (504) 393-6072. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to
seeing you in the near future.
Public Affairs Links: