Organizational Performance Consultants (OPC)
Organizational Performance Consultants (OPC) have various skills and experience in improvement practices. The function of an OPS is to facilitate jobs and functions within the Coast Guard, ultimately resulting in organizational performance excellence.
We work in partnership with CG leaders at all levels to:
- Help you learn about your unit, office or work groups' current level of performance
- Identify and capture specific opportunities for improvement
- Develop and document action plans to take advantage of improvement opportunities
OPC improvement efforts fall within a set of nationally recofnized performance excellence criteria. These criteria were adopted as the CG's management framework and are used to improve performance through better management practices.
OPC services are conducted with the appropriate level of confidentiality.
- Facilitate Strategic Planning and goal setting sessions
- Analysis of survey results including:
- Organizational Assessment Survey (OAS)
- ULDP survey
- Crew survey
- Workplace climate survey
- 360 degree survey
- Aid in development measurements
- Team building
- Meeting management assistance