Regular Enlisted Employee Reviews
1. Regular Enlisted Employee Reviews for active and reserve members are required to be submitted as shown below. The deadline months shown ensure all enlisted employee reviews are submitted in sufficient time for processing and completing the final multiple for Servicewide Examinations.
Regular Enlisted Employee Review Submission Schedule PAY GRADE DEADLINE DUE THE LAST DAY OF:
- E-1 January (all) & July (AD only)
- E-2 January (all) & July (AD only)
- E-3 February (all) & August (AD only)
- E-4 March (all) & September (AD only)
- E-5 April (all) & October (AD only)
- E-6 May (all) & November (AD only)
- E-7 September (all)
- E-8 November (all)
- E-9 June (all)
2. If the rating chain must perform an unscheduled enlisted employee review on the same period ending date as the member's regular period ending date, enter as regular instead of the unscheduled reason, excepting a disciplinary enlisted employee review; for that, enter the reason as disciplinary instead of regular.
3. Regular enlisted employee reviews may not be delayed. The unit rating chain is responsible for ensuring complete reviews are acknowledged by the evaluee and completed within Direct Access not later than 30 days after the enlisted employee review period ending date.
4. Do not complete a regular enlisted employee review on a member until the next regular period ending date when:
a. An unscheduled enlisted employee review has been completed within 92 days for E-6 and below employee reviews, 184 days for E-7 and above employee reviews, or 19 drill periods for reservists before the end of a regular period ending date, b. An evaluee has been assigned to a new duty station for fewer than 92 days for E-6 and below employee reviews, 184 days for E-7 and above employee reviews, or 19 drill periods for reservists on a regular period ending date.