Here is the process to sit for the RSWE as far as ESO is
involved. Your department may have additional procedures that
need to be followed:
- Read and follow every detail of the attached ALCGRSV
- Complete quals as indicated in ALCGRSV 014/09 by
deadline. ESO does not need to review your quals, if you have
questions about your qual's speak to your supervisor.
- Get everything done by 1 Jul as per ALCGRSV 038/12 and wait on PDE (you can view it in DA).
- Review PDE and make corrections as per ALCGRSV 038/12
- Here is when ESO becomes involved.... about
3 weeks before RSWE I receive the exams. ESO will contact
every person on the list to see if they are sitting and to provide them
- Every person sitting will receive a chit from ESO via
email (same as last year) saying they completed their quals and the
member is eligible to sit. Member must have it signed by
their supervisor (at least E7) and they must bring the chit, along with
military ID to RSWE. I do not need to see anything prior to
the morning of RSWE. Everyone will receive numerous emails
from ESO with these instructions in September.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
The most important thing is for folks to read and follow ALCGRSV 038/12.
ESO, Sector Jacksonville
Eligibility Spread Sheet