Walk-in service is ending at TRICARE Service Centers in the U.S. on April 1, 2014.
For additional information, click on the link below:
R 131721Z MAR 14
FM COMCOGARD PSC ARLINGTON VA
SUBJ: EIGHTH ANNUAL SEVENTH COAST GUARD DISTRICT ADMIRALS CUP GOLF TOURNAMENT A. Military Assignments and Authorized Absences, COMDTINST M1000.8A, Articles 1.G.2.d and 2.A.10.b
1. This message announces the Eighth Annual Seventh Coast Guard District Admirals Cup Golf Tournament sponsored by Base Miami Beach MWR, at the Wildcat Run Country Club, Miromar Lakes Beach and Golf Club, and Old Corkscrew Golf Club in Estero, Florida, on 22-24 May 2014.
2. Format: Thursday, individual play w/1300 shotgun start at Wildcat Run Country Club. Friday, individual play w/ 0830 shotgun start at Miromar Lakes Beach and Golf Club. Saturday, scramble play w/0830 shotgun start at Old Corkscrew Golf Club.
3. For the individual play portion of the tournament, those with USGA handicaps dated within six months of May 2014 may be used. For those without handicaps, a modified 36 Version Hanidicap System will be used. More Information on the tournament scoring system may be found at www.uscg.mil/basemiamibeach/mwr/docs/D7golf(underline)2014.pdf.
4. Cost: tournament package is 200 dollars for E-6/GS-7 and below and
225 dollars per player for all others and includes green fees and carts for three rounds of golf, free range balls daily, and the awards luncheon on Saturday at the Wildcat Run Country Clubs main dining room. Non-playing guests may attend the awards luncheon. Cost for non-playing guests is 35.00 dollars each, regardless of age. Credit card and personal checks may be used for payment.
5. Accommodations: Lodging in the area may be obtained through the Estero Chamber of Commerce web site at http://esterochamber.org/.
6. Golfers who wish to compete may download an application form from the web site identified above or by contacting the Regional MWR Office at (305) 535-4565. If you are planning to attend, please fax your reservations to (305) 535-4566. Entry deadline is 9 May 2014.
Patrons may also scan and email the application to D07-smb-basemiamibeach-regional-mwr(at)uscg.mil.
7. Administrative absence for this event may be authorized for military members in accordance with Ref A, subject to Commanding Officer approval and current travel directives.
8. RDML Dave Callahan, Commander, CG Personnel Service Center, sends.
9. Internet release authorized.
A copy of the Application Form can be found by clicking on the following link:
|LT Angel Jean-Charles||A/S Miami||SARFND|
|AET2 Eric Burns||A/S Miami||EPME6|
And if you’ve just finished a College Degree Program and received your degree or have any other noteworthy academic achievement you would like us to recognize, please let us know so we can recognize you for it.
Since 1986, Ombudsmen have served as a vital link between Coast Guard families donating their time and energy to provide support, which enables execution of our many challenging missions. In addition, Ombudsmen serve as a liaison between the commanding officer or the officer-in-charge and families to provide insight on the state of the unit, and to enable proactive response to minimize or preclude the impact family concerns may have on mission readiness. Ombudsmen help to reduce social isolation among family members by providing direct communication to families and facilitating and promoting a healthy sense of community among Coast Guard members and their families. Contact:
Air Station Miami OMBUDSMAN:
For a list of MWR Activities at NAS Key West, click on the following link for their updated Flyer:
Each week we will try to provide a "Health Tip Of The Week". This weeks tip can be found at the following website: