Aboard --- AS Borinquen
--- Phone Listing --- Entry
My Sponsor --- PCS Information --- Vehicle Shipment --- Ramey School
Health Services --- HHGs --- CG Exchange --- Education
Legal Assistance --- Security --- FAQ's --- Other Links
Puerto Rico General Information
Your sponsor's job is to help you and your family with your transfer by providing information about the station, housing, and travel. Use your sponsor. He/She has recently gone through the same moving process and can make your move much easier. Don't hesitate, call or write him/her with your questions and a prompt reply will be forthcoming. The sponsors will normally perform the following duties:
1. Call or write a personal letter introducing him/herself.
2. Provide Information on CG Air Station Borinquen welcome aboard package.
3. Keep you informed of the most current information available.
4. Ask if there is anything that can be done for you at this end, and answer all questions promptly.
5. Inform Admin of your arrival date.
6. Confirm your initial lodging arrangements.
7. Meet you at the airport if you are traveling via commercial airlines. You will then be assisted to your quarters and elsewhere, as required.
8. Accompany you as you check in and introduce you to the CO, XO, station officers, and your section personnel.
9. Provide a tour of the station to familiarize you with all offices and working spaces.
10. Provide a tour of base facilities.
Please keep your sponsor advised of your exact arrival time, because transient quarters are hard to find.