Marine Safety Unit Portland
US Coast Guard
6767 N. Basin Ave.
Portland, OR 97217-3992
Tel: (503) 240-9310
Plans & Exercises: Area Maritime Security Committee
- Who is on this Committee?
- Selected representatives of the Captain
of the Port Zone, Portland Port Stakeholders; Law Enforcement, Industry,
Regulatory and Labor.
- What do they do?
- Determine Critical Infrastructure in the
region that should be monitored and protected. Discuss regional and
national security threats to the economic well-being of the Port of
Portland. Exercise the various levels of the Maritime Security level.
Develop and plan responses to various possible threats to Portland
- How often do they meet?
- Quarterly or as circumstances warrant.
- Who do I contact for more information?
- Dave Maresh, MSU Portland Port Security
Planner (503) 240-9313.