Planning: Training Page
Welcome to the Sector Northern New England Training Page!
Your training officer can assist you with:
- Ensuring your past training is recorded properly in TMT or Direct access. (Simply send copies of past training school certificates either via mail, guard mail or email.)
- Enrolling in a "C" School. (Simply email a request to attend through your supervisor, make sure to include the name of the school, The PMIS number if known, desired date including alternate dates, your name and EMLPID
- Canceling your "C" school" or substituting someone else within the command to attend in your place. (Send an email requesting cancellation through your supervisor stating why you can't go, and name anyone from your department who could attend in your place.)
- Enrolling in commercial vendor training not offered by the Coast Guard (Such as Honda outboard school, wood boat inspector school, etc.) (To do this simply send a TAD request form and a SF-182 with all relevant information except the accounting string, unless your unit is paying for it, through your supervisor to the training officer. Additionally any other pamphlets or amplifying information is also requested, this helps us aide in the decision on approving your request).
- Coordinating General Military training or required annual training locally for your command, staff or crew.(If you need assistance with locating a venue for training, coordinating with D1 or HQ for trainers re: specific topics. Simply email us your request and we will work with you to accomplish your training goals).
- Requests regarding Tuition Assistance (TA), GI bill, End of Course Tests (EOCTs), Advancement, etc should be sent to your Educational Services Officer (ESO)
Helpful Links to Training Information: