USCGC Jefferson Island (WPB-1340)
Ratings present aboard ship are boatswain's mate (BM), machinery technician (MK), food service specialist (FS), electrician's mate (EM), and gunner's mate (GM).
JEFFERSON ISLAND's command is made up of a LT Commanding Officer and a LTJG Executive Officer, and there is an O-1 training billet. The Command Chief is also the Engineer Petty Officer.
The deck department is comprised of the following billets:
- 1st Class Boatswain's Mate (BM1) - First Lieutenant
- 2nd Class Boatswain's Mate (BM2) - Deck Division Officer
- 2nd Class Gunner's Mate (GM2) - Weapons Division Officer
- Seaman (2) - Apprenticeship role prior to attending Class “A” school
The engineering department is comprised of the following billets:
- Chief Machinery Technician (MKC) - Engineer Petty Officer/Command Chief
- 1st Class Electrician's Mate (EM1) - Assistant Engineer Petty Officer
- 2nd Class Machinery Technician (MK2) - Main Propulsion Division Officer
- 3rd Class Machinery Technician (MK3) - Damage Control Petty Officer/Auxiliary Division Officer
- Fireman (2) - Apprenticeship role prior to attending Class “A” school.
The operations department is comprised of the following billets:
- 1st Class Boatswain's Mate (BM1) - Operations Petty Officer
- 2nd Class Food Service Specialist (FS2) - Food Services Officer
- 3rd Class Boatswain's Mate (BM3) - Navigation Division Petty Officer