Workforce Relations Division (CG-1214)
The Workforce Relations Division:
- Provides advice and guidance to customers in the areas of employee
discipline and performance.
- Provides guidance on agency and union statutory labor relations
- Advises management on civilian employee grievances, appeals, and
alternative dispute efforts.
- Oversees the Coast Guard's employee and labor relations program.
- Conducts supervisory training Coast Guard-wide in the employee
relations and labor relations areas.
- Represents management in dealings with third-parties on civilian
employee relations and labor relations issues.
Workforce Relations Brochure (.pdf)