Workforce Relations Division (CG-1214)
The Workforce Relations Division:
- Provides advice and guidance to customers in the areas of employee
discipline and performance.
- Provides guidance on agency and union statutory labor relations
- Advises management on civilian employee grievances, appeals, and
alternative dispute efforts.
- Oversees the Coast Guard's employee and labor relations program.
- Conducts supervisory training Coast Guard-wide in the employee
relations and labor relations areas.
- Represents management in dealings with third-parties on civilian
employee relations and labor relations issues.
- Develops policies and procedural guidance and provides program
oversight on performance management and incentive awards.
- Manages the performance management processes for civilian employees
rated under the Excellence Achievement & Recognition System (EARS) and
the Department of Homeland Security/Performance Management System
- Manages the civilian incentive awards program, ensuring employees
are appropriately recognized and rewarded. Coordinates Coast Guard
participation in award ceremonies.
Workforce Relations Brochure (.pdf)
Some of the links on this page require a plug-in to view them. Links to the plug-ins are available below.
Adobe Acrobat Reader (PDF)
Last Modified 5/20/2016