WebTA is a web-based time and labor solution that simplifies timekeeping
with on-line functionality that allows employees to request leave and
premium pay and to donate leave. The system allows employees and/or
timekeepers to input and validate time and supervisors to approve leave
requests and to certify time cards on-line, all in one system. The system is
part of the Department of Homeland Security’s Enterprise-wide Human Capital
Business System modernization and consolidation initiative.
- Internet based -- access from any location and any time.
- Faster, decentralized, and more accurate data entry.
- Improved supervisory access to employee data.
- Timekeepers and supervisors may designate delegates to act
on their behalf.
- Quick and easy access to on-line help files.
- Built in timecard edits reducing time and attendance
- Online supervisory leave approval and timecard
- Supervisor online calendar summarizing approved and pending
employee leave and premium pay requests.
- Employees may request personal leave or donated leave in
- Employee, supervisor and timekeeper online access to
- Employees have the ability to submit corrected timecards.
- Supervisors ability to see leave balances before approving
- Automatic population of leave and premium pay requests.
- Automatic population of Federal Holidays.
- Automation of the Leave Transfer Program.
- Forgot Password Reset.
- Ad-Hoc Reports for Timekeepers and HR Administrators.