Policy Change since 02/2007: we do NOT accept verbal reservation for the Housing GVs.
As always; our priority is Housing Inspections and property surveys. We are having a lot of difficulties in getting the GV keys returned to us in a timely manner; therefore anyone wanting the use of our GVs must submit an e-mail request via their supervisor to me with the following information at least 48 hours in advance of them picking up any keys:
1) Who is going to be responsible for and driving the GV
2) Their Office and phone number
3) Purpose of the trip
4) Time: When is the vehicle needed and for how long.
5) Alternate contact number, such as cell phone number.
At the time a person comes to physically check out the key they are to adhere to these requirements:
1) Return it at the time negotiated or notify the housing office.
2) If the tank is less than 1/2 fill it up
3) Clean out their trash.
4) The key is returned to the LOCAL HOUSING OFFICE, nowhere else!
5) The car is parked back in its designated parking spot.
Thanks for your cooperation
Local Housing Officer
USCG PSSU Seattle
206.217.6483 (Fax - 6968)