Base Portsmouth, Virginia
USCG Base Portsmouth
4000 Coast Guard Boulevard
Portsmouth, Virginia 23703-2199
||Joel D. Dolbeck, Captain, USCG (bio)
||Kathryn N. Herty, Commander, USCG
|Base Command Master Chief
||David Kolstedt OSCM, USCG
- Ensure timely delivery of effective and integrated mission support during steady state and contingency operations.
- Together we will achieve excellence in providing mission support to our customers and stakeholders.
Base Portsmouth’s Strategic Priorities are as follows:
- Cultivate, Strengthen, and Improve Partnerships with Stakeholders.
- Align Base Activities with Logistic Center and Service Center Priorities and Tasking.
- Apply Continuous Process Improvement Techniques and use Common Processes, Policies, and Measures to Align Competencies, Improve Productivity, and Enhance the Value of Base Products and Services.
- Manage and Steward our Command Capabilities to Meet Current and Future Coast Guard Requirements. Develop and Divest Capabilities when Appropriate.
- Invest in Our People.
Some of the links on this page require a plug-in to view them. Links to the plug-ins are available below.
Adobe Acrobat Reader (PDF)
Last Modified 3/18/2015