Base Portsmouth, Virginia
USCG Base Portsmouth
4000 Coast Guard Boulevard
Portsmouth, Virginia 23703-2199
||Brenda Kerr, Captain, USCG (bio)
||Kathryn N. Herty, Commander, USCG
|Base Command Master Chief
||David Kolstedt OSCM, USCG
- Ensure timely delivery of effective and integrated mission support during steady state and contingency operations.
- Together we will achieve excellence in providing mission support with personnel and services to our customers and stakeholders.
Base Portsmouth’s Strategic Priorities are as follows:
- Cultivate, Strengthen, And Improve Partnerships With Stakeholders
- Align Base Activities with Logistic Center and Service Center Priorities and Tasking
- Enhance The Value Of Base Products And Services by Applying Continuous Process Improvement Technique
- Manage Our Command Capabilities To Meet Current And Future Coast Guard Requirements. Develop And Divest Capabilities When Appropriate.
- Invest in Our People.
Some of the links on this page require a plug-in to view them. Links to the plug-ins are available below.
Adobe Acrobat Reader (PDF)
Last Modified 1/12/2016